The gold standard, in Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass® Blades® camo. The Browning BPS has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. And it's fully ambidextrous, so it's ready and waiting to go after waterfowl with any hunter, righty or lefty.
Browning BPS Shotgun special features:
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Stock: Composite Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades with Dura-Touch® Armor coating
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: Front bead
- Overall length: 49.25"
- Overall weight: 8.3 lbs.