The gold standard in pump shotguns. The Browning BPS has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. And it's fully ambidextrous, so it's ready and waiting for any hunter to tote it into the field.
Browning BPS Hunter Shotgun special features:
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes.
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Satin-finished black walnut
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: Silver front bead
- Overall length: 48.75"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.