- Step 1: Choose your Firearm and add it to your cart. Or, if you prefer, you may call us at 866-331-3937 to place your order.
- Step 2: If placing the order online, checkout with your own address. (All firearms MUST be shipped to an FFL. We will work these details out after the order is placed, paid for and confirmed.)
- Step 3. Locate an FFL Dealer that you would like to have the firearm transferred to. You may choose from a list of FFL Dealers here.
- Step 4: Have your FFL email a copy of their FFL license to [email protected] or fax to:
- Step 5: We will ship the Firearm to your FFL Dealer's address.
- Step 6: Pick up your firearm and enjoy your Second Amendment Rights! Once you arrive for pickup, please inspect the firearm to make sure it is exactly what you ordered, and that there were no damages in shipping. If there is a problem, do not accept the transfer. We will have the firearm returned at our expense. (PLEASE NOTE: Once you accept a transfer, the gun is considered USED. It can not be returned to us under ANY circumstance. It must be sent to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. )
You must be 18 years or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun. You must be 21 or older to purchase a handgun. Please check your local and state laws regarding firearm purchases.